Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Propfrox and/or any other website(s) linked to this website is an online information and communications service provided to you, subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING PROPFROX, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE PROPFROX. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT (email@example.com)
Infrovate Properties Pvt. Ltd may amend/modify these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions on Propfrox. You may review the modified terms and conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of Propfrox to time. Infrovate Properties Pvt. Ltd may also suspend the operation of Propfrox for support or technical upgradation, maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
If you utilize Propfrox in a manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions, Infrovate Properties Pvt. Ltd. may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse may be deemed to be fit and proper.
The term Subscriber would include any person, whether an individual or a legal entity who has subscribed to the Services of Propfrox (whether on a paid or free basis), and to whom the access to Propfrox is restricted by the use of a sign in user name and a password. The user name and password are either allotted by Propfrox or chosen by the Subscriber or agreed upon by Propfrox. It is made abundantly clear that only the authorized User has the right to access the Services so offered by Propfrox.
The term Browser/Visitor will mean and include a person who utilizes any of the Services offered by Propfrox, without the need or a requirement to create an account i.e. visits non-restricted portions of Propfrox.
The use and access to Propfrox shall be subject to these terms and conditions. For the purposes of this Agreement, any person who does not have a legal or a contractual right to access the Services, but does so, will fall within the definition of an ‘unauthorized user’ and will nevertheless be subject to the terms and conditions regulating the usage of Propfrox, and expressly so with respect to respecting the intellectual property rights of the Infrovate Properties Pvt. Ltd., and abiding by terms and conditions below mentioned.
The terms ‘User’ and ‘Customer’ would include both the Subscriber/Advertiser(s) and Browser/Visitor(s)
The terms ‘Service’ or ‘Services’ would mean to include the interactive online information service offered by Propfrox on the internet through which the user may access information carried by Propfrox in the database maintained by it. The terms would also include to mean the search tools through which the User can search through the hosted databases and information using a number of search tools that are present with a selection matching their search criteria. The term would also include services by way of space used by customers for advertisements such as listings and banners. Users then select one or more of the items presented to view the full document/ record. The term Service does not extend to Propfrox acting as an agent either express or implied on behalf of any User/Customer and is merely acting as a medium of information exchange.
The term RERDA shall mean and include the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (http://mhupa.gov.in/User_Panel/UserView.aspx?TypeID=1535) as amended read with any rules or regulations that might be framed thereunder.
The term LMA shall mean and include the Legal Metrology Act, 2009 (https://consumeraffairs.nic.in/acts-and-rules/legal-metrology/the-legal-metrology-act-2009) as amended read with any rules or regulations that might be framed thereunder.
SUBMISSION AND ADMINISTRATION OF LISTINGS/ADVERTISEMENTS
Any User agrees not to submit any property descriptions, photographs, financial, contact or other information contained in each property’s data to Propfrox unless the User submitting such a Listing/Advertisement has acquired received all necessary rights and authorizations from the owner of such property or the power-of-attorney holder, including from the photographer and/or copyright owner of any photographs, to publish and advertise the said Property(s) on the User’s website or on Propfrox. Similarly, Propfrox doesn’t take any ownership, directly or indirectly towards any person whatsoever, with respect to banners hosted on its website by its customers, which are strictly in the nature of sale of space by Propfrox & it has not carried out any independent verification on the authenticity or compliance requirements, as may have been required under any law for the time being in force, of such images/ banners/ listings. In case a User is covered under the RERDA, it shall have to ensure adherence of all compliance necessary, including but not limited to obtaining the necessary registrations etc. The User shall disclose all material information as required by LMA and in respect of their registrations under RERDA and all such property(s) submitted including the present status and nature of such property and shall also disclose whether the property is free from all encumbrances or not. The User in addition shall furnish a brief background of such property in respect of title, ownership and possession, INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. may also require the User to support his/her claims with respect to the status of the property with such documents as may be specified by it from time to time. The User may further be required to substantiate his claims as to the nature and status of the property by swearing an affidavit stating the authenticity of the information/data so provided/displayed. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. may, at its sole discretion but without any obligation to, search for such and remove properties that are alleged to have been submitted in violation of this provision. In addition, INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. may require additional evidence of compliance with this provision from Users who are alleged to have submitted properties or other information/data in violation of these terms and conditions. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. will, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts of, and refuse Service to, any User who repeatedly or intentionally violates these terms and conditions. Additionally, the User agrees to allow the Property listing, or any part of it, to be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise referred to by users of the User’s website or the Propfrox website. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. shall have the sole authority to choose the manner in which any Property will be searched, displayed, accessed, downloaded, copied, and otherwise used on Propfrox and INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. shall have the right to modify the property listing in the exercise of its rights under these terms and conditions. In addition to the terms aforementioned the User agrees
(a) to represent and warrant that all Properties and associated information provided by the User will be accurate;
(b) that the User will not permit the posting of a property on Propfrox under a name other than the name of a real estate agent who has been duly authorized and engaged by the owner of the property in this regard;
INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. shall place the information relating to properties at defined sections of Propfrox or such other mirror or parallel site(s). INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. reserves, in a manner consistent with reasonable commercial business practices, the right to remove all or any part of the Properties posted on the User’s website or on Propfrox without notice. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. accepts no responsibility for checking/verifying the accuracy of reports or data files submitted by the User. While INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. shall take all reasonable efforts for data backup and business resumption, the User will be solely responsible for retaining back-up copies of all information, photographs and other materials furnished/submitted to Propfrox.
Users, who are booking/buying/renting property/properties through Propfrox, must verify details the property/properties as well as its right, title, ownership, lien etc. on their own.
Propfrox Pay & Propfrox Booking Terms and Conditions –
- (i) Our Role: Any registered user may choose to make payments to book the property/properties including rent and security deposits, as may be applicable through our payment gateway(s) offered/provided by Propfrox. Except for our limited role in processing payments that registered users authorize or initiate, user must verify the property/properties details on their own before booking the property to buying/renting, any other user, or any service providers. We are not a bank and do not offer any banking or related services. We may use the services of one or more third parties to provide the Service and process your transactions (each a “Processor”). Further, we do not guarantee payment on behalf of any registered user, other user or third party service provider. We are neither an agent of the lessor or lessee or any registered user. We will charge 2% on rent payments from the payer and 8% on booking amount from seller/landlord who list their property/properties to buying/renting on Propfrox Booking.
- (ii) Authorization : You authorize us to hold, receive and disburse funds in accordance with your payment instructions, whether provided to us directly or through a Provider’s Application, and whether to us in our own capacity or in our capacity as payment processor acting on behalf of Lessors that have appointed us as agent for the limited purpose of receiving payments. Your authorization permits us (a) to debit or credit your Balance, a Bank Account, any credit card, debit card, or other payment cards that we accept (“Cards”), or any other payment method we accept, or (b) to process payment transactions that you authorize by generating an electronic funds transfer. When you instruct us to pay another user, you authorize and order us to commit your payment (less any applicable fees or other amounts we may collect under this Agreement) to such user. We may limit the recipient’s ability to use or withdraw the committed funds for a period of time we have agreed with the recipient. Your authorizations will remain in full force and effect while you maintain your payment(s) with us and for any Bank Account.
- (iii) Transaction Limits : We may delay, suspend or reject a transaction for any payment(s) for any reason, including without limitation if we suspect the transaction subjects us to financial or security risk or is unauthorized, fraudulent, suspicious, unlawful, in violation of the terms of this Agreement, subject to dispute or otherwise unusual.
- (iv) Chargebacks: The amount of a transaction may be charged back or reversed to you (a “Chargeback”) if the transaction (a) is disputed by the sender, (b) is reversed for any reason, (c) was not authorized or we have reason to believe that the transaction was not authorized, or (d) is allegedly unlawful, suspicious, or in violation of the terms of this Agreement. You owe us and will immediately pay us the amount of any Chargeback and any associated fees, fines, or penalties assessed by our Processor, processing financial institutions, or MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and other payment card networks, associations, or companies (“Networks”). You agree to assist us when requested, at your expense, to investigate any of your transactions processed through the Service. For Chargebacks associated with Cards, we will work with you to contest the Chargeback with the Network or issuing banks should you choose to contest the Chargeback. We will request necessary information from you to contest the Chargeback. Your failure to timely assist us in investigating a transaction, including without limitation providing necessary documentation within 5 business days of our request, may result in an irreversible Chargeback.
- (v) Liability: You agree not to hold Propfrox responsible and/or liable for any issue or claim arising out of any dispute whatsoever between you and the Processor and/or you and your bank or financial institution.
- (vi) Fraud and Restrictions: In case, rent payment amount is more than INR 50 Thousand, submission of Landlord’s PAN is mandatory without which payment will not be processed to landlord’s account. Propfrox may ask for additional documents in case the transaction looks suspicious. Refund the remaining amount to source account if it is not a valid rent/security deposit payment. Service charges would be non-refundable in any cases. A valid rent/security deposit payment is one where there exists a rental agreement between the tenant and the landlord with the rent amount equivalent to what is being transferred on Propfrox Pay.
- (vii) Refunds: In case, Propfrox is not able to transfer the rent amount to the beneficiary account due to technical difficulties, we will refund the payment back to source. You are advised not to transfer the rent directly to the landlord until a refund ID is generated and sent to you through email and SMS.
Payments for the Services offered by Propfrox shall be on a 100% advance basis. The payment for Service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD.. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Users card/bank accounts. User acknowledges and agrees that NFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD./ Propfrox.com, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other rights and remedies that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount paid or payable by a subscriber/user against any amount(s) payable by User to INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other products/services. Infrovate Properties Pvt. Ltd. gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. Infrovate Properties Pvt. Ltd. undertakes no liability for free Services. Infrovate Properties Pvt. Ltd. reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
PROPFROX uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a Payment Gateway, INFROVATE PROPERTIES PRIVATE LIMITED does not store or keep credit card data. Since the transaction happens on a third-party network not controlled by INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD., once a credit card transaction has been completed, the payment information is not accessible to anyone at INFROVATE PROPERTIES PRIVATE LIMITED Limited after completion of the on-line transaction at the Payment Gateway, this ensures the maximum security.
INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Refund in failed transactions
Though INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. payment reconciliation team works on a 24 x 7 basis, INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Subscribers card/bank accounts. This is on account of the multiplicity of organizations involved in processing of online transactions, the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days/holidays of financial institutions. Refunds in the event of wrong/objectionable property content being posted on the site would be at the discretion of Propfrox.
If you utilize Propfrox in a manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions, INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse may be deemed to be fit and proper.
USE OF INFORMATION
User agrees to treat all information obtained from the Service, including listings, member directory, and any information otherwise made available to User in the Service (“Content”) as proprietary to Propfrox. User agrees that Content reserved for members will be maintained as confidential and shall be protected as a trade secret of Propfrox. Propfrox does not ensure the accuracy of, endorse or recommend any Content and a User uses such Content at the User’s own risk. A User may access the listings/advertisements in the Service solely to obtain initial information from which further evaluation and investigation may commence. User shall limit access to and use of listings to personal and internal use, and shall not use listings obtained from the Service for further distribution, publication, public display, or preparation of derivative works or facilitate any of these activities in any way. User shall not use or reproduce any Content that is obtained from the Service, or that is otherwise made available to User in the Service, for or in connection with any other listing/advertising Service or device. User further shall not use the Service provided by the company in any other manner for or in connection with any other listing Service or device. Users violating these specific terms, specifically those Users searching the Service in an abusive or excessive manner, by automated or manual means, shall be subject to immediate termination of their membership without notice.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All logos, brands, trademarks and Service marks (“Marks”) appearing in Propfrox are the properties either owned or used under license by INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. and / or its associates. All rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise, wholly vest with INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. / its associates. The access to Propfrox does not confer upon the User any license or right to use in respect of these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner, whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offence under the prevailing laws of India.
INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. respects the Intellectual Property Rights of all, it has and will continue to adhere to all the laws applicable in India in this respect. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. shall protect and respect the Intellectual Property Rights of the users as well as third parties to the best of its ability. In a case where a User(s) are found to be using Propfrox as a platform to infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of others, INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. will be free to terminate this Agreement forthwith without any notice to the user.
By allowing Users to access Propfrox, INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. grants the Users a limited, non-exclusive, non-assignable, revocable license (the “License”) to access and use the Services, provided that the User is in compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
You hereby expressly agree not to:
1. (a) Utilize the Services offered by Propfrox in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD/ Propfrox and which is non-compliant with laws and regulations including RERDA.
2. (b) Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access;
3. (c) Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
4. (d) Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
5. (e) Attempt to interfere with, access to any other user including but not limited to by submitting a virus of any kind or Trojan horse to Propfrox, overloading, Flooding, mail bombing or crashing;
6. (f) Copy, distribute, download, display, perform, reproduce, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in Propfrox except as permitted;
7. (g) Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use information, text, graphics, sound, etc. on Propfrox to any other system. No reproduction of any part of Propfrox may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or Propfrox, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other Propfrox; or
8. (h) Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from Propfrox or link to Propfrox, without our express written consent.
9. (i) The user shall not utilize the Services offered by Propfrox in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD/ Propfrox. The user undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material on Propfrox.com unless specifically authorised by INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. in this regard. The user undertakes not to establish any deep link or other connection to any specific page of Propfrox other than the Home Page without obtaining prior consent of INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT.LTD. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. strictly forbids copying, duplicating web pages or content using any automated process such as spiders, crawlers etc. or through any manual process for a purpose which has not been authorised in writing.
10. (j) users undertake that the Services offered by Propfrox shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. is not obligated to but reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by you/user using the servers to maintained by INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. and the user to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam.
The User / subscriber / visitor to Propfrox or affiliated site(s) is prohibited from uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
Propfrox may provide links to other third-party World Wide Web sites or resources. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site you may access through Propfrox.
DISCLAIMER AND WARRANTIES
Propfrox is an intermediary as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
THE CONTENT OF PROPFROX IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, UPDATE OR CORRECTNESS OF THE INFORMATION, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS REGARDING SERVICES, PRODUCTS, MATERIAL AND CONTENTS OF PROPFROX.
Views expressed by the Users are their own, INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. does not endorse the same and shall not be responsible for them. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading/ offensive/ inappropriate. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, Services, real estate and other related information listed on the website. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. does not warrant that the access to website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in website will be corrected.
INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. offers no guarantee no warranty that there would be satisfactory response or any response at all, once the listing/banner is put on display. Any payments made to INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD./ Propfrox are solely for the purposes of display of the property advertised, Booking of advertised property/properties to buying/renting, rent payments and other related services.
Users are strongly advised to independently verify the authenticity of any Pre-Launch offers received by them. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. does not endorse investment in any projects which have not received official sanction and have not been launched by the Builder/Promoter, users dealing in such projects shall be doing so entirely at their risk and responsibility.
No information contained herein shall constitute an invitation or an offer to invest in INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. or any of its Affiliates. Further, nothing contained in Propfrox should be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
Propfrox is controlled and operated from India and INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other parts of the World. If you use Propfrox from outside India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws as well as international conventions and treaties.
INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. offers products, Services, content and various other functionalities through Propfrox and its affiliate sites to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws or legal impediments and other considerations/factors. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. does not make any warranty or representation that a User in one region may also obtain the Services as provided in another region. Information on Propfrox may contain references to products, programs or Services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not in any manner imply that INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. intends to announce, launch or provide such products, programs or Services in your country.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use Propfrox, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, loss of profit, exemplary or consequential damages whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory including Force Majeure, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were intimated or advised of the possibility of such damages.
INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of User’s data/information. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any User and/or Members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials/information from the website.
Unless otherwise specified and notwithstanding anything contained in any other agreement or arrangement, by whatever name called, the performance obligation of INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. (service provider) is to provide access of its on-line portal to the customer for the duration of the subscription period & reference to any usage, by whatever name called or any other performance obligation, if any, is to provide the upper limit for consumption, which by itself, does not create any additional performance obligation upon INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD.
INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to Propfrox (or any part thereof) for any reason, including, without limitation, that INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. based on its judgement and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
Submissions and unauthorized use of any information(s)/materials contained on Propfrox may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations thereto and other applicable laws, statutes and its rules and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. and/ or its associates, subsidiaries, their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensees, business partners and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of Propfrox material or your breach of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. will not be party to any legal proceedings between parties contracted through these Services. In case INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. is sought to implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party that names INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. as a party to such proceedings. INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. shall abide with any court order served on it through due process.
If any dispute arises between a user/users and INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. arising out of use of the website or thereafter, in connection with the validity, interpretation, implementation or alleged breach of any provision of these terms and conditions, the dispute shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party identified by INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. Decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties to the dispute. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitration proceedings.
SEVERABILITY OF PROVISIONS
THIS AGREEMENT between you and INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. governs your use of Propfrox. If any provision of these Propfrox terms and conditions or part thereof is inconsistent with or is held to be invalid/void by or under any law, rule, order or regulation of any Government or by the final adjudication of any court, such inconsistency or invalidity shall not affect the enforceabilty of any other provision of the terms and conditions.
The failure of INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms and conditions of use shall not constitute a waiver of its right to enforce such right or provision subsequently.
By accessing Propfrox you agree that the laws prevailing in India shall be the governing laws in all matters relating to Propfrox as well as these terms and conditions.
Courts at Jammu, India alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to Infrovate Properties and these terms and conditions, irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of your access to Propfrox.
INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, if INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. becomes aware of an inappropriate use of Propfrox or any of its Services, INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. deems appropriate. You acknowledge that INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. reserves all other rights.
Please report any violations of these terms and conditions to INFROVATE PROPERTIES PVT. LTD. at firstname.lastname@example.org.